Thursday, April 28, 2005

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've paid any heed to this old thing! Yeah, I think currently I have like four blogs on account of me forgetting passwords and user names for all of them and creating new ones, which I then never use! Wow! Anyway, maybe I will start writing stuff now, since I have a few things to write about now that I am about to graduate and stuff. Even though I still don't have a life, I have a couple more exciting things to say now than I did before...kind of. If not, I will just say crap about things that have happened to me throughout the day, like my blog says, heh. Today I had an early dismissal at school (1:00 o clock) WOOHOO!! And I have tomorrow off! YES!! I think I am going to the movies with some of my friends tomorrow, if mom will let me borrow her car :-/ Maybe we will go see "Sin City" which, to be quite honest, I have no interest in, but my one friend seems to want to see it, so that's a possibility. I don't know yet though. My friend Johanna is supposed to call me tonight to make plans. Get this, There are only 34 days till graduation!!! That means that I only have 10 A-day classes and 10 B-day classes left in the whole year...IN MY LIFE!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to college!!! I'm joining the Army!!! I'm going to be an officer!!!! So, that was just an excited rave that I sometimes succumb to. Anyway, nobody is going to be reading this unless I tell Sar about it...hmmm...maybe I should tell that bum about it. She's the one who started me doing this blog thing in the first place, not that I really "started doing" anything, heheh. I wonder if she is in NC yet. That was today that she was supposed to be moving! That's insane!! No more San Antonio TX for me {:-( I'm going to miss visiting down there, even though I only went twice!! I'm going to miss Jen, too!! I bet Sarah will really miss Jen a lot, and Danielle, too!! How crappy and good it is to move and change things, all rolled into one. It's like a crappood fest...ummm...yeah, maybe I should warn you, I make up words at random whenever I happen to be able to combine two words together in some way, shape, or form. One of my ingenious word inventions of which I am especially proud of is "nastusting"! Isn't it brilliant? It's a mixture of nasty and disgusting for the ultimate effect!! If something is really, extremely gross, just say it is nastusting. :-) I am really too weird to be writing on this internet thing...really too weird. I think I am probably among the weirdest people in the world...naturally in a good way though. Well...if it can be in a good way! What I mean to say is I am not perverted weird, I'm just weird weird. Ok, I'm being weird now. Ehem, so that'll be enough for today I should think. Maybe I'll write more later. TC

No comments:

Post a Comment