Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well...I was playing around on facebook and I found Beth's blog posted on her account so I went to it and realized it was a blogger blog and I thought to myself: I think I have one of those. So I did a little searching and sure enough, there it was. Created back in 2003 because Sarah got me started on blogging...well sort of. I had just forgotten about it altogether and so it's really been a step back in time looking at the two blogs I wrote when I was in highschool. HAHAH so funny! I can't believe how much has changed since then! So now I am hoping to try and at least write one blog per week because I am realizing that 6 years from now I am going to look back at this again and be like wow...that is so crazy.

So this will be my blog. I guess it's really more for my benefit in the years to come than anything else, but I've also stated that it's for family and friends to keep up to date with my life...not that it is really all that exciting. So, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment