Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another week down..

Nothing that exciting happened this week. I had my first test of the semester which I think I did alright on. I have another one coming up on Tuesday and then another next Monday so I guess I'm happy they aren't all clustered together like they usually are. I actually took some time to read a book just for pleasure for the first time in a long time! I really enjoyed it a lot. Usually I don't have time to do that kind of thing, and actually I probably should be doing other things with my time right now...but oh well.

I booked my plane tickets for spring break so that's good. Definitely looking forward to next weekend! I will get to spend Valentine's Day with Mike for the first time since 2006. Very excited about that and trying to come up with a good place to eat out so I can make reservations. The baby is starting to show a pattern of wakefulness now I guess. Usually it's after meals and in the evening around 7 or 8. He really kicks around a lot some evenings right as I'm going to bed. He better not make a habit of it though because when he gets a little bigger it may be harder for me to ignore and actually go to sleep hah. I can't help but like it though :) I called dad and Grandma and Grandpa the other night to let them know it's a boy and they seemed pretty excited. Of course they want to know when I can come down and visit them which I keep having to tell them won't be till this summer. That's true though, with school and everything it makes it hard to actually have time to do anything.

Yesterday I spent the day with Sarah looking into florist shops for her and Frank's wedding this July. I ordered the dress she wants us to wear and then I thought maybe I should have ordered it a size larger than my normal size cause I don't know what size I will be 2 months after the baby comes.. SIGH. It's a very pretty dress though. Well, I guess not much has really happened to me lately so that's about all I have to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment