Monday, February 16, 2009

This weekend was a wonderful weekend. Mike came up to visit me and spend Valentine's Day with me. He bought me a beautiful bouquet of white roses and we had dinner and went to see "Gran Torino" on Saturday evening. On Sunday we went down to the Grove City outlets and bought a bunch of baby clothes which was fun and exciting! We also put some stuff on our registry at Babies R' Us. Everything about this weekend was just wonderful and I'm so happy I could spend it with him. It's funny how such a short time with him reminds me so much of how empty my life is when he is not with me. Saying goodbye to him at the airport again was no easier than it ever is either, even though I will see him again in about 11 days. It doesn't matter, I miss him every minute anyway. He is my best friend.

Last week was not that exciting. I took my geology test on Tuesday and got my test results back from my geography test on Thursday. I did really well on it actually so I am pleased. Should get my geology test results tomorrow. Casey and I taught lab on Thursday and I guess it went ok. I felt a little aggitated because it seemed like we were going too fast and throwing out too much information and I felt as though I wasn't able to contribute as much as I would have liked to it. Maybe some of that has to do with hormones, I don't know. I skipped classes on Friday (I know, I'm bad) because Mike was coming that morning so I decided I didn't want to attend. Unfortunately I had to go to classes today because I had a test and a quiz and so we had to spend the day in Edinboro. I don't think I did very well on either the test or the quiz but I don't care because my weekend was so wonderful :)

Well, I really should go eat some dinner because I am hungry and that means the baby is hungry too. I think it will be leftover roast from yesterday's meal. Yummmm

No comments:

Post a Comment