Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last week flew by and this week is already well on its way and I'm only writing this now. Hahah I guess I thought I would try to get them written on weekends, but oh well. Nothing worth mentioning really happened last week I don't think. I studied for a Spanish test that I was supposed to have on Friday. I was very ready for it on Friday and it turned out we didn't have it until yesterday...unfortunately yesterday turned out to be one of those days where you can't think. I mean hardcore-forget-an-entire-verb-tense can't think. I hate those days because if I had taken the test on Friday when I was well prepared and not had the weekend to sit around on it I would have done fine. Well, I got a D on my history test from the previous monday and this week has just been going downhill since.

Today I took my military science midterm and, even though it was open book, it was quite an unfair assessment of anything at all. We were told we could expect to see questions pertaining to what we had gone over so far on the syllabus. Now silly me, I guess having been told that I thought that's actually what would be on the test, but instead I found a question that pertained to a chapter in the book which we had not even briefly mentioned. Of course expecting to find an answer to this question in one of the chapters we actually HAD covered I proceeded to "waste" time looking through every inch of those chapters for the answers to this question....of course fruitlessly. That really made my day go from OK to...oh...I don't know...I want to kill the world or something like that. It's one thing if an exam is difficult and a totally different thing if an exam is just plain unfair. }:-( <--- angry face

SIGH

I have one more test to get through this week on Thursday and then Friday evening I fly down to Kentucky to spend some much needed time with Mike. I'm ready for a change of pace and direction in my life. I'm ready to be done with school. I'm ready to just get out there and live and I'm ready, I'm so ready, to finally be with my husband for more than just a week or two at a time. And I guess I will admit that I despise the people that can eat dinner every night with their love, hug them.. not the people I guess, but the fact that I can't. I despise trying to explain to my professor why I won't be there one day because I haven't seen Mike for weeks and I just need to be with him on his short visit. I despise that I don't live around other military wives who understand this and that nobody else can possibly ever understand. I HATE IT.

Ok, I think I should go
My appologies, this has been a bad week so far :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment