Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So, my German paper is officially done, submitted, and approved! I waited till the last minute like always, but I managed to pass the competency exam and get my credits! I talked to my advisor, Dr. Czejdo, the other day and if it isn't already, everything should be set in motion for graduation by today. I have 3 more finals to get through, one today at 2 for environmental issues, one Thursday at 8 am for geology, and one on Friday at 8 am for history. Studying is pretty much out of the question I think...I can plan on it as much as I want and it's just not going to happen lol.

After my final today I have a doctors appointment for another sonogram! YAY! They need to make sure baby is in the right position for the big day and everything. He is getting really big and now when he moves it is extremely uncomfortable at times. I'm afraid he will be over 8 lbs and that means the clothes we bought for him are probably going to be too small :( Grrr. I'm so excited for this weekend! Mike is coming on Friday right after my last final, Saturday is graduation and then the baby shower! I just hope it doesn't rain on Saturday.

I have to turn in all of my Army TA-50 that was ROTC issued this week. I have been putting that off, but I think I will sort it all out tomorrow and take it in on Thursday. I don't have any finals tomorrow so I will probably do that and also get some cleaning done around the house. I'm trying to do some cleaning right now, but I am being super lazy and writing this instead. It's all really just to keep me busy with something else so I don't have to study hah. I don't expect this final to be too difficult anyway. We will see I guess. Ok, well back to cleaning and then a much needed shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment