Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am in much need of a dentist appointment. I have been putting it off for years because I really do not like to go to the dentist, but my teeth are saying they need it. I'm afraid of what will be found heheh. This week was cloudy in lots of ways. I'm just bummed in general being back from Kentucky and missing my man more than ever. Sometimes I feel like I miss him more than he misses me but I can't prove that I guess. School is SSDD. I have some projects I really need to start working on but haven't yet. I need to go see my advisor and make sure my credits are all where they are supposed to be for graduation. It's so hard to get ahold of him, he is rarely in his office when you go and he is just plain hard to come across. There are a couple things I should probably be doing in preparation for graduation too. I'm to the point where I honestly just don't care. Give me my diploma and let me go.

My friend Sarah and I went out on Saturday morning to hunt for bridesmaid dresses for her wedding. We've finally found them and all is resolved!! Still waiting for a refund from David's Bridal though cause I sent a dress back to them and I still don't have my money back. The rest of Saturday I was completely unproductive and spent being lazy and taking naps or watching movies. Mike went out on Saturday evening and I couldn't help but be a bit jealous because I haven't been able to go out for so long and I would really like to have a few drinks sometimes. That and I haven't felt pretty or sexy for just as long and I am longing to wear my going out clothes again heh. I love my little baby boy though, don't get me wrong. He's getting big and I'm feeling more and more stretched out. He sits on my right side and ONLY on my right side. Apparently the left side of the womb is not appealing to him which makes things rather uncomfortable for me. I understand what women are talking about when they say the second trimester is the comfortable part cause things are starting to get uncomfortable again now that I'm well into my third.

Mom and I went out a bit today. She had coupons for Teresa's deli, which is like my favorite place. So we went and got lunch there and took it to the little Glenwood Park to eat. It was a bit chilly as the sun was behind trees, but it was nice to be outside for a while. Then we went to the mall and looked at craft stores for invitations for the baby shower. Couldn't find any there so we went to Visionworks to get mom some new glasses. Then we stopped at Wal Mart and found some blank cards that will do just fine for invitations...we'll just have to write them out or find a way to print them. I was getting tired and testy by the time we were done with it all and I accidentally put a scratch in the truck today which was no good at all. It was good to get out though as sitting around at home is really dull. I'm ready for the weather to warm up, but I don't have clothes to wear for warmer weather and I am not in a money spending mood lately. I guess it's partly because I find it so pointless to buy clothes that I can only wear while pregnant...but I should probably make the investment because I am sure this will not be the only baby.

I am now contemplating what I should eat for dinner. I think I will have another hamburger, but this time I will put it on a bun. Last night I had one just plain with ketchup and mustard on it. It was good but I think a bun is needed today. I hope Mike calls again soon, our last conversation ended on a sour note and I really don't like when that happens. Grrr heh heh. I still love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment