Sunday, March 29, 2009

I can hardly believe it's almost April! That, of course, means that my birthday is coming up soon. Wow 22, and I remember when it seemed like 22 year olds were so old hahah. Mom and I went back to Babies R' Us yesterday to put more stuff on the registry. There were lots of things I forgot the first time so we took care of most of that and I feel much better. The invitations are out and we already have some confirmed guests, which is really cool! I want this to be a fun celebration! April means that I have to finish up lots of work for school though, so the celebrating can't begin yet. Yuck, I will be so happy to graduate and get out of Edinboro!

So last week's Spiller test that I was so worried about actually went alright! I crammed on wikipedia for about an hour or so before the test and I got an 84 instead of a 63 this time! hahah I know that's not great, but all things considered (and those who have had Spiller know what I mean) it isn't that bad. Took a quiz in Spanish on Friday, and it was one of those times where immediately after taking the quiz you know exactly what you did wrong and you're just like D'OH! heheh, yeah. Well, there's only about a month left of school which is pretty darn cool and I am definitely looking forward to May 2nd.

Mom and I both seem to be ailing with some sort of lethargic stomach bug...well it causes lethargy at least. I don't know, yesterday both of our stomachs were hurting us and neither of us had much of an appetite. Today isn't much better for me, although I do feel like I am hungry. My head feels like crap though and my stomach is still not feeling so great. I'm hoping it goes away, and fast. I need to go to the grocery store and stock up a little on some food. I must force myself to pack a lunch all week this week as it costs too much to eat out and fast food is definitely not good for me or the baby. My problems would be solved if I could eat lunch meat, but since that's on the list of forbiddens it makes things hard when it comes to figuring out what the heck I should make my sandwiches out of. I don't like peanut butter and jelly either, so don't even suggest it. Usually I get a rotissery chicken and cut that up throughout the week to make chicken sandwiches. That turns out really good, but I get tired of the same thing day in and day out. Fruit is a must have for lunch packing! I looooove fruit!

Time to find some lunch I think

No comments:

Post a Comment